ALL PHOTOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT ©2011-2013 R.MURPHY and WHERETHEHELLISMURPH.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




Sunday, March 13, 2011

W.T.H.I.M. Contest #2


Thanks to Scott over at Kriega,the prize for this contest is a Kriega-us-10 Pack,a value of $69,and I pick up the shipping.

I have two on the top of the panniers,the one pictured above holds First Aid supplies.The other one holds my climbing cams(25 in all).
It's a really great pack,has a removable inner liner so you can wash it if need be.
So,the first one to email me with the correct answers to the questions wins the pack.The second one wins a Kriega T-shirt.

RULES.
I hate rules,so there are none.

All I ask since Scott donated the pack and i'm paying the shipping is that you drop him a line and say thanks,and send me a pic of it on your bike.
Don't scam me and put it on Fleabay.
Oh,and ONLY followers of this blog are eligible to win,so include your follower name AND your mailing address with your entry.
If you're not a follower,sign up.It only takes a minute.

All the answers are in the blog posts.....................somewhere.

CONTEST QUESTIONS.

1.What year/make/model is Noahs electric bike.

2.What year was my Shovelhead chop.

3.What date is the start of racing at this years BUB.

BONUS QUESTION.(I'll figure out a prize later).

What does BUB stand for?.

The first correct entry I get is the contest winner.

Email is at the top of the page in the Blog Picture.

Good luck


Murph

No comments: